Skinfood Black Raspberry Eyecream

This is one of my favourite korean skincare product! I bought it at bbcreamshop.


Product detail
Brand: Skinfood
Price: 18.95 €
Content: 25g

Skinfood Black Raspberry Eyecream nourishes and hydrates the skin around the eyes, giving a healthier and less tired appearance.
It has anti-wrinkle properties and contains blackberry extracts, which help to improve the structure of the skin around the eyes.

Packaging
The cream is in a very cute glass jam-like container and I really like the faint of the cream's scent.Due to the rich and creamy structure, only a small amount is required.
You must apply it softly with your finger tips, it's better tapping, allowing the skin to fully absorb it.

My experience
I've immediately noticed improvement around the eye area: it reduced the puffyness and the darkness!
Furthermore, thanks to its consistency, my skin absord it very quickly. At the end It doesn't leave the skin around my eyes too dry or too oily.
Now I'm using everyday since December 2013 and I haven't found any cons.
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment